Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That. . . kind of sucked.

I missed Monday's run due to all the drama llama over here so that made 3 days with no workout (took the weekend off, I don't think I will do that again) and did Jillian Michael's yesterday. The 1st half of that dvd is hard, let me say that again, it is HARD. The second half is easier and sometimes even boring, I kind of wish it was 1 hard circuit 1 easy circuit rather than 3 hard ass circuits 2 easy circuits or whatever. So today kicked off day 1 week 3 of C25K. I hit that first 3 minute jog and I was all YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

And then I tried the 5 minute. Total and utter FAIL. I think I hit 2 minutes before I crapped out. My next 2-3 jogs really weren't much better but they were all up hill. I feel like a failure. Sure I did the first jog and it felt great but not being able to repeat it made me feel. . . well crappy. I know it takes time and I am so proud of myself for jogging 3 minutes straight, I mean my Goddess last week I was dying over the 90 sec jog, 2 weeks ago I could barely hang on to the 60 sec jog and here today I did 2 & 3 minute jogs? I should be so proud of me so why do I feel like I should have one better?

I do think it's time I invest in an actual scale, my wii fit seems to be a little off. Last week I was 122lbs and this week it says I am just under 115? Yea no way I lost 7lbs in a week mr wii. And while there may not be visible results, my measurements from 2 weeks ago to today show a definite change! I know my sister looks forward to my embarrassing half naked pictures and I did promise one for this month but I just haven't felt like it. Maybe tomorrow :) For now here are my previous & current measurements respectively

waist: 30" then, 28" now
hips: 36.75" to 36"
thigh: 22.5" to 22"
upper arm: 11" to 11.5"

I also did a fitness test and got 22 pushups per minute and 30 crunches per minute. The push ups truly amaze me. A few weeks ago I could barely force out 6-8 pushups and now I can do 22 in a minute? Hell yea! And I could have actually done 50-60 crunches but seeing as how I am a wee tad sore from yesterdays ass kickin I didn't push it and took it slow. But omg I am still just amazed at how far I have come in just a few weeks!

1 comment: