Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sadist (Kimberly this blog is for you, babe!)

Hmm blogging immediately after an intense workout may be a bad idea. Forgive my trembling fingers typos kthx! I have enjoyed the kick ass Envy girl workouts but I have to switch it up every so often so I do not get bored. I have done the 30 day shred and it was good but meh I never saw any results like I expected to. Today I opened up my red netflix envelope and what was inside but JM's no more trouble spots dvd. 40 minutes of serious ass kicking youbetchya. There is no way I could have done this workout 5-6 weeks ago. It was NOT easy but just enough of a challenge to make my body burn, my legs arms & even fingers tremble and get my heart rate up without the intense cardio of the 30 day shred that made it hard for me to breathe through the program. I give it a 2 thumbs up! I think I'll use this for the next few weeks and see how things go. I may also look into a gentle yoga program for after my jog workouts to really give myself a good stretching cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment