Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hoop-la-la

I am so excited to have been invited to hoop at a Park Opening in just over a week. Of course this doesn't give me much time to prepare and if the weather keeps up the way it is I may be winging it out there! I am working on some fun simple choreography for my son and I to do as a quickie performance before we begin a bit of demo teaching. This is such a great opportunity to gain some exposure which of course makes me all that more nervous. Time to get my game face on!

I was really hoping to use today to record my practice so I'd have an idea of where I need to smooth things out, slow things down or eliminate something but of course as is typical of Washington weather it is pouring buckets :/ If it is raining tomorrow I may have to go use the community center hall to practice and record which will just be awkward :/

No comments:

Post a Comment