Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WIP Wednesday!

I am so late posting today, I have been sick since Sunday and finally feeling back to normal today after getting my first real nights sleep in four days! Playing catch up form the last few days has been fun for sure.

Progress is being made on my friend's cardigan, the left front & back are complete and now I am about to star the right front, then on to the sleeves! I hope to have this wrapped up by next Friday's FO posting (not this weeks!).




Pixie's owl sweater is also coming along nicely, I am at the sleeve split and will hopefully be done this weekend.




I have 3 new projects I have started this week as well and of course I forgot to take a picture of one of them.

A pair of socks for my friend Tabatha, who helped create a resume for me




A cute little baby sweater for my friend who is due very soon, this will have a matching hat and booties too!




Not pictured are my best Gothy yarn dyer's socks in the awesome Sailor Saturn colorway, I cannot wait to get further along on these as I am using a structural technique I have never used before.

No comments:

Post a Comment