Monday, May 30, 2011

letting it all hang loose

So the past few days I've been light on my exercise and eating however I want. I will admit it is a bit liberating not counting every calorie that enters my mouth. I don't feel any worse for just taking some time off, although I have kept busy with the massive spring cleaning this weekend. Despite all of that I decided to step on the scale and. . . I am down a lb in just a few days. I can't decide if I am happy or upset by it since I had been eating and working out to gain mass.

I am really excited to see what the Paleo plan will do for my body. It's been a very long 17 months trying to tweak everything to get my body to respond the way I want it to. I already eat fairly close to paleo, this will just be taking it a few steps further.

So today I am going to put away my measuring tapes, my bathroom scale and my food scale. I am going to enjoy my last 2 mornings of oatmeal breakfasts and coffee filled with half n half and sugar. I am going to throw caution to the wind and chow down on a big juicy bacon cheeseburger on wheat bun and munch on potato chips while I drink down an ice cold beer. I am going to clean my kitchen and prep my veggies & fruits and lay out my meal plan so when I wake up Wed I will be ready to start the month with a bang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment