Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 3 of Paleo

My initial thoughts on this "diet" is "wow this is so much easier than I thought it would be" and it's true! Now I admit I forked over $10 for a paleo book that has a 30day meal plan to make life a little easier and it's been well worth it! Day 1 I was a little tired, lacking some energy that I would normally get from coffee or carbs. Day 2 I had a huge increase in energy which was a good thing since it was 3rd grade filed trip day and I was running after 3 girls and my boy. I even did push ups during breaks, ha! It's now day 3 and I practically leaped out of bed. Got up and cooked my breakfast and drank some water then it was off to my first Asylum workout.

Now here I sit bouncing off the walls practically and wanting to get out and do . . .something, anything! I wonder this day will lead me too. So, so far I am really enjoying this diet and can see sticking to it, maybe not as strictly after the 30 days but definitely close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment