Thursday, March 18, 2010

Burn baby burn!

New work out today and wow do I feel it, I actually had a hard time keeping up with this one. Today's excursion was with Crunch: Burn & Firm Pilates. It was pretty damn good. Lots of cardio, lots of leg, some arm and a short but intense ab. This was a longer workout too, 50 min vs 30 but I don't feel like i just spent nearly an hour working out, which is one of the things I enjoy about the Ellen Barret hosted videos. My abs are burning, my lungs are burning, my legs are burning and it is GOOD!

I also can't get over that it's 9:30 am and not only have I cleaned up a bit in the kitchen, cleaned my living room including giving it a vacuum, worked out and now I am enjoying some not very healthy but hey it gets me my protein & carbs breakfast and yes even a cup of coffee as I have come to accept my body isn't ready to 1) get up early 2) go to bed early 3) work out everyday and 4) also give up coffee. Baby steps.

It's already a beautiful day here in WA, I am almost getting used to seeing sun even though it is still winter. I may just be inspired to walk Pixie down to the Park today and get some vitamin D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment